UYWCD funds two John Fetcher Scholarships each year. Scholarships are administered through the Colorado State University Water Center. Preference is given to students from Northwest Colorado and to juniors, seniors, and master’s candidates in a water-related major. Eligibility requirements are outlined below. For more information or to access the application, please visit https://watercenter.colostate.edu/john-fetcher-scholarship/.
Two $5000 One-year Scholarships Available:
- Full-time University Student
- Pursuing Water-related Career
- Attending Public University within the State of Colorado
- Students from Northwest Colorado
- Juniors, Seniors, Master’s Candidates in Water-related Major
Application Deadline: May 20, 2022